In order to support the citizens of Ukraine on the territory of the Republic of Moldova, starting March 9, 2022, OTP Bank will conduct foreign exchange operations with Ukrainian currency (UAH), in the bank branches, located in regions bordering the state border, and in all the branches in Chisinau:
- Branch no.46 Briceni, 41A Mihai Eminescu street
- Branch no.12 Edineț, 77/A Independenței street
- Branch no.22 Soroca, 8 Alexandru cel Bun street
- Branch no.48 Rezina, 46, 27 August 1989 street
- Branch no.32 Căușeni, 12 Mihai Eminescu street
- Branch no.6 Aneni, 2 Concilierii Naționale street
- Branch no.41 Ceadâr-Lunga, 105/5 Lenin street
- Branch no.14 Comrat, 42 Pușkin A. street
- Branch no.10 Cahul, 20/16 Republicii street
- All branches in Chisinau
Foreign exchange operations will be carried out as a matter of priority, based on an identity card issued by the Ukrainian authorities (internal or foreign passport).
Thank you for understanding!